Where as topical anti aging treatments may only show small improvements, people must realize today that it is actually our insides that we need to look after and cherish as much as the outside of our bodies.
Most of us would far prefer to find a natural anti aging remedy rather that to submit to the knife and many other risky procedures in our quest for looking young
As we grow older doctors often recommend the taking of vitamin supplements to replace some of the elements we lose and to relieve some of the symptoms of age decay such as high cholesterol, osteoporosis, hypertension, memory loss, cardiac and circulatory diseases. There are also additional common anti aging remedies within our reach to attack the aging process from the inside that we may also like to consider:
– One of the most obvious…drink lots of water…at least six glasses a day.
– Keep out of the sun and apply strong sunscreen if you can’t avoid it.
– Take up an excercise class.
– Cut down on alcohol intake and if you smoke…GIVE UP!
– Get at least eight hours of sleep a night.
– Flavonoids…a close ally of green tea. Flavonoids are a class of phytonutrients, also with great anti oxidant properties. Anti aging best known treatments include flavonoids as an essential ingredient of the fight against detrimental age aspects
– Replace coffee with green tea. Green tea known to be high in antioxidants and is said to contain some of the best anti aging substances we can find today. The popularity of green tea is on the increase and along with the high levels of polyphenols (antioxidants), green tea is said to help towards preventing breast and liver cancer, heart disease and help towards weight loss. For those who don?t like the acquired taste of green tea there are many supplements on the market today and many large pharmaceutical companies are including green tea in their dietary supplements. Green tea extract is also added to topical treatments for anti aging and wrinkle treatment.
– Ellagic acid found in raspberries, strawberries, cranberries, blackberries, and blueberries. Ellagic acid helps the body to eliminate toxins and many of the chemicals that have potential carcinogenic effects on the body. However mention should be made that some of these berries, for instance blueberries, may cause constipation.
– Try and include plenty of fresh food and vegetables, including berries, green leafy vegetables, garlic, onions and leaks, barley, buckwheat, chilli peppers, beans and lentils, nuts and seeds, yoghurt and wheat and barley grasses and of course green tea. These foods are rich in anti oxidants which help to protect the skins elastic tissue from damage by oxidants or free radicals. Give up processed carbohydrate laden foods.
– Oils. Essential oils for example fish oils, flax seed or primrose oil should be included as a regular supplement to our diets. These oils help towards preventing many diseases associated with old age such as loss of memory, heart disease and a deficient immune system. The presence of these best anti aging oils increase your metabolism without adding to free radicals helping to also lower your cholesterol, lower blood pressure and add to your energy levels.