Skin care is an essential part of our daily routine. One should look after the skin the same way one looks after other skin parts as a nice, beautiful skin makes a whole lot of difference in one’s appearance.
If a person has a ideal body and perfect skin tone but if the skin isn’t good, whole looks get spoilt.
Our entire body is enclosed with the coatings of skin, which protect and hides the inner body. So there should be a daily routine to care about the skin.
Here are few tips about changing eating and drinking habits to get a more beautiful and fresh skin
1. When gets up in the morning, do not wash off the oil which you get on your face, especially around your nose and chin, quite spread this oil from your nose to all over face in up strokes.
It’s the natural oil, which your body produces and is very good for one’s skin to keep it young and supple. After that you can wash your face but without soap. First face wash of the morning should be just with water.
2. Fill water in your mouth and then splash water on your face and on eyes. It’s a kind of exercise.
3. Drink 2 glass of tepid water in the morning empty stomach with a spoonful of honey and lemon juice additional to it. It’s good to clean your stomach, and detoxify the toxins. With the consumption of this skin starts glowing within a month.
4. Cut off the use of caffinated and saturated drinks. Stop eating much of junk and fried food, which spoils the body and compensation the skin.
Having a beautiful back is every woman’s dream. Some get it naturally and some has to work hard to get it. Even if you get one naturally you have to work out to keep it in good Shape.
No body part should be ignored and back is a very important one. An ugly, dark and impure back and spoil your whole beauty as it shows in many of the clothes and even in the swimming set of clothes.
If you have a brilliant beautiful toned back, you can wear backless outfits, deep neckline and can attract many with your back.
Beauty Skin Care Tips
1. A facemask of egg white and honey gently removes the tan from your face.
2. Mix oats with honey, yogurt and ground almonds. Apply this in your face, leave it for five minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
3. Cucumber is a natural cleanser. Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of a cleanser.
4. Take 1/3-cup cocoa, three teaspoons of important cream, 1/3-cup ripe papaya, 1/4-cup honey and three teaspoons of oatmeal powder. Mix it all together. Apply on your face. After 10 minutes, wash your face with warm water. This is best for oily skin
5. For oily skin, apply a mixture of grapes, lemon and egg white. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. While lemon acts as a natural cleanser, grapes will soften your skin and egg whites will tighten it. Don’t be alarmed if your skin tingles.
6. Cut the lemon and rub the wedge all over your face. Leave it for about 20 minutes, then rinse off with cold water. This will refresh your face. Avoid doing this if you have dehydrated skin.
Home Remedies for Beauty Skin
1. Mix pineapple juice and carrot juice jointly and apply it on the face and wash it after 15 minutes.
2. Boil 8 cups of water, put in 2 table spoons of dark organic honey, slices of cucumber and 2 tea bags of green tea. Let the combination sit over night in a container, then wash with a face cloth to feel refreshed.
3. Mix half teaspoon dried curry
4. leaf powder with multani mitti (fullers earth) and apply on the face. Wash it with lukewarm water after it gets dry.
5. Apply the mix of honey and tomato juice on the face and neck, wash it after 15 minutes.
6. Apply coconut water and thick pineapple juice mixture for 15 minutes and pat dry.
7. Drink plenty of water to keep your body well flushed of toxins and wastes.
8. Include bounty of raw foods like fruits, salads and sprouts in your daily diet.