Skin is the bodyâ??s mirror of our inner health and wellness, both physical and emotional. Skin plays a vital role in our life, how one looks and feels directly correlates to ones skin. Skin care is very important for women and men of all ages. Proper moisture levels in your skin (epidermis) help diminish signs of aging and distress from the outdoors, and prevent frequent makeup and cosmetics use from diminishing the skin’s glow and general health. Great skin is the first step toward an excellent makeup. One of the most important factors of skin care is skin cleansing. Because dirt, pollution, residual makeup, etc. There are different variants of bath lotion for dry skin, oily skin, and normal skin. Providing the right skin care (including cleansing ski surface of the skin.
Cleansing skin care is perhaps one of the most important things we can do to help keep our skin looking healthy and beautiful. Cleansing should not just stop with the face. Facial toning does a number of things to keep your skin looking healthy. Moisturizing helps hydrate the skin and prevent it from further moisture loss. Moisturizer is a daytime product. It usually has a sunscreen and serves as surface protection for your skin from pollution. It also gives a nice slip so you can easily apply foundation. It can also provide a protective barrier to stop moisture from escaping from the skin. Water and many skin care products can strip the skin of moisture. Moisturizing lotion helps replace that loss moisture. It is very important for people with dry skin, who have less sebum (the skin’s natural oil) on their skin. Exercise is also a good component to skin care. Regular workouts keep the skin toned and make you feel good.
Skin Care Tips
1. Protect yourself from the sun — use sunscreen and avoid direct sunlight.
2. Get adequate rest and nutrition.
3. Protect yourself from stress — both emotional and environmental stress.
4. Wash the face twice a day and put on the proper treatment product.
5. Don’t neglect certain areas of the skin.
6. Touch your face less and wash your hands more
7. Keep your makeup clean. Replace the sponges in your compact on a regular basis.
8. Exercise moderation. More is not always better.
9. Grind rose petals and mix with cream on the top of milk and apply to your body. Shower after 10 minutes.
10. Avoid pus and rashes, eat plenty of sprouts, alfalfa, barley, tomatoes, spinach, strawberries and figs.
11. Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables-while avoiding oily and spicy food and go easy on sweets-that’s for those who have a smooth tooth.
12. Mix a tablespoon of rice flour with 2 tablespoons curd. This is an effective cleansing milk which removes stale makeup and cleans open pores.
13. Apply a mixture of fenugreek powder and green gram powder on the unwanted hair.