Daily skin & facial care makes us look more charming and beautiful. You can look younger and more beautiful with no spending too much of extra time and money.
Before start you skin care regime, consider your skin type, is it oily, normal, mixture, dry, sensitive, or sun-damaged. After meaningful your skin type
However, healthy skin is amazing that is from within; eating healthy food and avoiding stress can help you the most in this. The four basic steps of skin and facial care are:
One’s constitution gives the skin certain characteristics. The situation of the skin are in general affected by many other factors such as diet, lifestyle, climate, mental state and general health.
One should forever need to pay attention to daily needs and address the factors that challenge us.
BEAUTY CARE TIPS.
• A facemask of egg white and honey gently remove the tan from your face.
• Mix oats with honey, yogurt and ground almonds. Affect this in your face, leave it for five minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
• Cucumber is a natural cleanser. Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of a purifier.
• For oily skin, apply a mixture of grapes, lemon and egg white. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with temperate water. While lemon acts as a normal cleanser, grapes will soften your skin and egg whites will tighten it. Don’t be worried if your skin tingles.
• Cut the lemon and rub the wedge all more than your face. Leave it for about 20 minutes, then rinse off among cold water. This will refresh your face. Avoid responsibility this if you have dry skin.
• Mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil .This combination is a good moisturizer for dry skin. Apply this mask for 10 minutes.
• Apply the of honey and milk on the face . This will make your skin glow.
• Prepare a mask by mixing a slice of pumpkin with egg yolk and milk. Let this mask set on your face for 30 minutes for a shimmering skin.
Home Remedies for facial Care
• Mash banana with milk and apply it on face . Leave it for 20 minutes and clean with cold water.
• Make a well paste of one teaspoon of walnut powder, lemon juice and honey. Scrub the body with the paste. Leave it for 20 minutes and clean with cold water.
• Make a paste of turmeric powder and orange juice. Scrub it on the area that is extensively exposed to sun or cold weather. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse it with cold water.
• A part of papaya when applied to the face can do a similar magic.
• Boil cabbage in water and let the water cool overnight. Wash your face with this water early in the morning.
• Make a paste of powdered mango peels and 1 teaspoon of milk powder. Scrub it over the area that is widely uncovered to sun or cold weather